Multiple benefits for Medical Providers. Reimburse …
Introduction of VoCare for Medical Providers
VoCare has developed the world’s first technologically advanced multi-diagnostic medical device that meets the evolving needs of the healthcare industry. Introducing VoCare’s Vitals360, designed with the needs of the mobile clinicians and consumers in mind. The Vitals360 is the world’s FIRST cellular, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled, multifunctional solution for chronic care management and remote patient monitoring. As such the Vitals360 emerges as the sole and complete solution the industry requires for large-scale deployments at the lowest possible cost. their Vitals360® dashboard.
The VoCare Vitals360 is the first device capable of being used as:
- Both a point-of-care tool and a remote patient monitoring device.
- A Multi-vital diagnostic device capable of capturing 6 different key clinical values.
- A Device acting as its own Android® tablet/phone with no external tablet/phone needed.
4. A Diagnostic device with GPS location and time stamp recorded with data and sent directly to the provider’s Electronic Health Records (EHR) utilizing the Vitals36.
5. Part of a comprehensive healthcare solution built to drive efficiencies, lower costs, and simplify Medicare audits.
The Vitals360 Device
The Vitals360 device is used primarily by mobile healthcare clinicians as a complete turnkey Point of Care (POC) and Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) solution, making it a versatile and economical tool in the mobile workforce toolkit.
VoCare’s Vitals360 is the only device that provides comprehensive mobile remote patient telehealth monitoring utilizing ONE advanced professional medical grade monitoring device, which also acts its own stand-alone wireless hub (thus eliminating the need for an additional external device such as a hub or tablet/phone).
The Vitals360 device can be connected to all major wireless carriers worldwide and Wi-Fi to allow it to be used at home and in healthcare facilities utilizing a provider portal as well as a patient/family that utilizes the VoCare cloud to manage a patient’s healthcare information. For providers that have an existing healthcare management platform VoCare can provide preloaded custom software with its Standard Development Kit (SDK) to capture information from the Vitals360 Device.
The Vitals360 combines 6 medical peripherals into a single hub that is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. The VoCare platform leverages one connected device to not only empower management of conditions such as diabetes, congestive heart failure (CHF), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and Hypertension but also to provide a complete vitals platform for key clinical indicators such as:
Clinically validated to measure your BP and heart rate.
Test results from capillary blood samples.
Accurate reading of body temperature.
Easily reads your blood oxygen and pulse in seconds.
Keeping your heart monitored at the touch of a button.
Entered manually or automatically through Bluetooth.
Three Distinct Modes for Maximum Versatility
Clinicians and patients recognize that the Vitals360 device provides Point of Care and Remote Patient Monitoring in three (3) distinct modes for maximum versatility.
1. Single Test Mode
This mimics standard medical devices. The Vitals360 can be used by any clinician without patient registration, as a convenient multi-diagnostic device for immediately spot-checking vital healthcare information.
2. Point of Care Mode
- This mode can be used by clinicians caring for multiple patients. In this mode, the Vitals360 replaces a number of separate medical devices, making it ideal for care both inside and outside of an office or facility.
- Unlike other medical devices that require manual entry of data, the Vitals360 can be linked directly to the HIPAA-compliant VoCare Cloud via 4G LTE cellular and Wi-Fi connectivity to allow patient data to be automatically uploaded after every use.
- Additionally, the Vitals360’s GPS location and time-stamping provide a superior audit trail for Medicare reimbursement.
3. Remote Patient Monitoring
- The Vitals360 is simple enough for any patient to use on his or her own, and provides a comprehensive view of the patient’s overall health from their own home. Patients no longer have to keep track of multiple devices, nor do they have to do cumbersome manual logging of their vital information.
- In Remote Mode, patients can use the Vitals360’s video feature to conduct convenient telehealth visits right on the device.
The Vitals360 also connects to optional Fall Detection, Daily Activity Tracker, and Smart Scale peripherals to provide an even more detailed picture of a patient’s health.
Simply put, the Vitals360 device provides the foundational technical elements necessary to create a comprehensive Remote Patient Monitoring solution that addresses core challenges to the US Healthcare system to reduce the cost of healthcare without sacrificing quality. The VoCare solution reduces clinic visits and hospitalizations, and the duration of hospital stays, which benefits chronically ill elderly patients while reducing the burden on the healthcare workforce.
Efficiency, customer satisfaction, fraud prevention, risk reduction, are a few of the advantages that VoCare offers. We are shifting trends and concerns in the Healthcare environment, while bringing value and peace of mind to patients and their families.
Let us know if you need more information about VoCare or Vitals360. We will get back to you promptly.