VoCare®, a medical device company has developed a purpose built medical multi-diagnostic designed to meet the evolving needs of the healthcare industry.
Introducing VoCare’s Vitals360® , designed with the needs of the mobile clinician in mind. Vitals360 is the world’s FIRST cellular, WiFi and Bluetooth enabled multi-vital diagnostic device utilizing Android® OS, which acts as its own hub as well as its own tablet/phone capable of routing time and location stamped vitals to several different solutions, such as:
- The VoCare® free HIPAA compliant cloud platform for mobile clinicians, patients and their families: Home healthcare agencies using the device as a mobile point of care (POC) device or as a mobile remote patient monitoring (RPM) tool can give their patients the option of choosing which family members or providers can review their medical dashboard.
- Other remote patient monitoring solutions/ Other provider management tools: Remote Patient Monitoring Companies and Managed Care Organizations serving a select population of chronic care patients utilize the Vitals360® via a simple SDK to connect the device directly to their management solution, without the necessity for the VoCare® cloud platform. The Vitals360® eliminates the need for extra peripherals, hub and tablet; and sends the time and location based vitals directly to their solution/management tool to lower their cost and simplify their deployments.
By capitalizing on two trends: the need to provide better care at lower cost, and the innovation in mobile, connected devices to provide timely clinical care, VoCare® emerges as the sole and complete solution the industry requires for large scale deployments at the lowest cost of ownership.
The VoCare Vitals360® is the FIRST:
- device capable of being used as BOTH a point-of-care tool and a remote patient monitoring device
- multi-vital diagnostic capable of taking 6 different vitals
- diagnostic device which acts as its own stand-alone hub- no external hub needed
- device acting as its own Android® tablet/phone- no external tablet/phone needed
- diagnostic device with GPS location and time stamp recorded with data and sent directly to the provider’s management tool or the VoCare® HIPAA compliant cloud for storage and review by clinicians as well as designated family members. The VoCare® solution was built to drive efficiencies and help with Medicare audits.
All of these new features, never before seen in a single medical device, will elevate the provider into the next level of care and payment models.
VoCare Mission Statement
“Our mission as the world’s leading innovator of connected multi-functional diagnostic devices is to seamlessly support providers with actionable patient data in a manner that will increase efficiencies, reduce errors and improve patient care while lowering overall healthcare cost.”
Our vision is to be the world’s premier leader in connected multi-functional medical diagnostic solutions by continuing to partner with providers and emerging technology companies to meet the ever-changing needs of the medical community.